My long time friend and mentor Tony Bianco and I got together at 5:30 on Saturday morning and headed up to Georgian Bay with a canoe strapped on the roof. As the sun started to creep up over the horizon, the air heated up and created this wonderfully soft environment of spectacular colour. We pulled the car off the road and scrambled to get a composition photographed. It’s an ironic process – to work quickly and with focus to try and get an image that portrays the serenity of what it feels like to watch the sun bathe the landscape in morning light.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm an Illustrative Photographer & Film Maker, telling stories with pictures. I also enjoy telling stories with words, but that's not my vocation. I try my best to share interesting stories, and ideas here on my blog.
Click on my face to visit my website.
- Spring leaves quickly instagram.com/p/ZqaW0YxmRZ/ 1 day ago
- RT @omgthatspunny: If Anne hath a will, Anne Hathaway. 3 days ago
- Escape the City: My Short Film from California wp.me/pJhHZ-KL 3 days ago
Previous Blog Posts
- Escape the City: My Short Film from California
- The Amazing Race: James and Krystel Weening from Barrie
- Lighting and Filming a Nativity Scene
- A Film from Ecuador: Escuela speranza de Bastion
- Web Videos: Connecting with YOUR Audience
- Marina del Rey Shrink Wrap Demonstration Video
- Movement! Movement! Testing some New Video Gear.
- A Sneak Peek at the Hall Wedding
- First Light on Simcoe County & Georgian Bay
- Simple is Beautiful
- Our Latest Film Production! Able Taxi, Orillia ON
- Annnnd the Wicklow Mountains go to…
- Orillia’s new Record Label: Sleeper Records
- Landscape of Ireland: Inland to Coast!
- I Drive too slow; Irish Castles, Cliffs and Churches
- 5 things I didn’t know about Dublin, with iPhone-ography
- A Hundred Years Ago, Orillia’s Sunshine City Festival!
- Win a Custom Landscape Print from Ireland! (We’re going to Ireland.)
- Baby Girl
- Stephen Leacock, back in Orillia
- Light and Dark – Effigy Design’s Studio Space
- Editorial Photography: Orillia Yoga Instructor
- The Art of getting Uncomfortable; My Dad calls it ‘Work’
- Banff Mountain Film Festival 2011, Sneak Peak & Review
- Why I do this Photography Thing (and check-out-my-website)